The new PowerTel 60 Plus phone, from amplicomms has a unique amplification feature to deliver a hearing volume of up to +60dB – that’s a 1000 times louder than a standard phone! It also has a powerful ring that can be increased to sound as loud as a pneumatic drill at 90dB.
With the ability to amplify calls to such a high level, and the feature of a premium T-Coil coupler, the amplicomms Powertel 60 Plus is ideal for people with severe or profound hearing loss. However, the phone comes defaulted to regular sound levels for people with standard hearing, making it a pleasure to use by the whole family.
As well as being loud, the phone is also simple to use with easy to see big buttons, a large backlit LCD display and LED light that will illuminate so you can see when the phone rings.
For speed there are two programmable emergency call buttons, 10 number memory buttons, and a 32-entry phonebook with caller ID. The powerful hands-free speakerphone is also useful and unusually, the phone has tone control that may be adjusted to suit individual hearing preferences.
- Boost button for increased receiver volume up to +60 dB
- (1000 x times louder than standard phones!)
- Easy to use with Big Buttons and large display
- Backlight Keypad and display
- 2 programmable numbers for emergency
- 10 indirect memories (1 – 0)
- Premium hearing aid compatible
- Tone control adjustment in handset
- Adjustable receiver volume
- Adjustable ringer volume up to 90 dB
- Output socket for vibrate alarm (not supplied)
- Handsfree speaker phone
- Display with clock
- Caller ID for 32 numbers with recall
- 32 name and number phonebook
- Display menu in 8 languages
- Wall mount option
- Call timer
- Last number redial
- Tone dialling
- PABX compatible
- In the event of mains power failure calls can still be made
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 175 x 205 x 80 mm
- Weight: 585 g
Checkout www.hearingdirect.com for more info and to buy yours now at: £59.99