Mophie has announces its partnership with global fund (RED) by launching a Special Edition line of its flagship products in red, to help raise awareness and funds to fight AIDS.
The announcement arrives on the back of World Aids Day (1st December) and will see five percent of all profits from the sales of (MOPHIE)RED products going towards (RED). mophie’s recently announced complete juice pack universal line (reserve, boost and powerstation) is now available in the limited edition colour with the juice pack air and juice pack plus following in January next year.
Founded in 2006 by U2 frontman and activist Bono and Bobby Shriver of ONE/DATA, (RED) aims to help reach its goal of an AIDS free generation by 2015 and mophie is delighted to be a part of this cause.
“We are honored to partner with (RED) on the noble cause of helping to eliminate AIDS and humbled to join the company of the global brands, celebrities and influencers who support the (RED) organisation. Function and style are built into the DNA of each mophie portable power solution and developing the (PRODUCT)RED collection has been an exciting way to combine our passion for design with an opportunity to contribute to a powerful and important cause.” Ross Howe, vice president of marketing at mophie
“In order to reach a large audience, (RED) looks to collaborate with brands that have a positive and well-known presence globally, and mophie is a company we are very excited to add to our outstanding group of partners. Purchasing (MOPHIE)RED products gives tech savvy consumers a way to make a real contribution to the fight against AIDS while staying powered up for all of their communications.” Deborah Dugan, CEO of (RED)
The (PRODUCT)RED Special Edition line includes:
· juice pack air for iPhone 4/4S (£59.95)—Known for catapulting the brand within the portable power category, the juice pack air doubles the life of the iPhone 4/4S, while also protecting from drops, slips and bangs
· juice pack plus for iPhone 4/4S (£79.95)—Big brother to the juice pack air, the plus more than doubles the life of the iPhone 4/4S with a 2000 mAh battery capacity
· reserve (£29.95)—The zippo design-inspired reserve is the perfect solution for a quick charge on-the-go. Featuring a 700 mAh battery, the reserve is lightweight, compact in design, and comes with a convenient key ring and integrated USB cable for easy charging
· boost (£44.95)—The sleek, pocket-sized backup battery also functions as a stand for the device. Utilizing its 2000 mAh battery capacity, the boost has the ability to fully charge an iPhone
· powerstation (£64.95)—The most powerful charger in the mophie family, the external battery with a 4000 mAh capacity can charge virtually any USB-enabled device including the iPad