STM Bags has announced the release of the Skinny 3 for the iPad 3.
Our customers are looking for a great way to protect, carry and work with the new iPad. We feel the Skinny fulfills that need and also makes a bit of a statement on their sense of style. Adina Jacobs, STM’s co-founder
The skinny 3 has an improved, sleeker design with better protection for iPad 3. The auto on-off front cover wakes up your iPad and puts it to sleep, and the lightweight, slim and protective construction allows for a comfortable and easy carry. The snap in, hard shell back with soft lining provides enhanced protection from scratches and bumps, and there is easy access to device ports and control buttons. The foldable front cover allows for both typing and viewing modes, and the loop closure provides quick and easy access.
Learn more by visiting http://www.stmbags.com
• Auto on and off front cover wakes up the device and puts it to sleep
• Lightweight, slim and protective construction for a comfortable and easy carry
• Snap in, hard shell back with soft lining provides enhanced protection from scratches and bumps
• Easy to access device ports and control buttons
• Foldable front cover for typing or viewing modes
• Loop closure for quick and easy access
• Complete protection for the iPad 3
• Available in Blue, Pink, Berry, Mushroom and Black
Price & Availability:
The STM skinny 3 is available now at the RRP £39.95
For stockist information please go to: www.stmbags.com