The V120 from amplicomms will allow parents and carers to remove their hearing aids at night and know they will still be woken by noises during the night too!
Visual & audio alerts are fine for the day but parents or carers with hearing loss remove hearing aids at night.
The new Watch & Care V120 secured monitoring system from amplicomms has audio visual monitoring with the add-on option of a powerful vibrating pad, which can be placed under a pillow/mattress and vibrates when sounds are transmitted.
This digital monitoring system has been specifically designed to meet the needs of people who are deaf or hard of hearing with its vibrating alert and optional vibrating pad. Nobody wants to compromise on safety or security in the home so this system offers a much needed solution for families and carers. Mark Catling, Head of Business & Relationship Development at Action on Hearing Loss (formerly RNID)
The system is ideal to watch over babies, elderly or disabled relatives with two-way communication so you can speak to one another.
The high quality LCD colour screen provides live video monitoring with night vision over 19 secure and interference free channels offering a coverage area up to 150 metres.
Its sensitive microphone will pick up even the quietest of sounds, and can be adjusted if you don’t want to hear every minor movement.
The viewing unit has a belt clip and features built-in vibration alert, useful during the day for those with hearing loss.
It comes with a rechargeable battery, plays five lullabies remotely and provides constant room temperature reading on the display.
- 2.4“ colour LCD display
- Zoom (2x)
- Monitor unit with vibration alert and adjustable sound levels
- Vibration output from the monitor unit compatible with amplicomms PTV100 vibration pad
- Volume control
- Two-way communication – HEAR your baby and SPEAK back to him/her
- Belt clip
- Battery unit: 3.7v, 1500 mAh (rechargeable)
- 2.4 GHz Digital transmission through walls, floors and ceilings
- 19 channels
- Green visual indicator for out of range warning
- Optical baby alarm (3 green and 2 red visual indicators)
- Stand-by time: max 6 hours (VOX off, video function on)
- 6 infrared diodes for night vision function
- Voice Operated Exchange (VOX)
- Secured transmission – less prone to interference
- Transmission range up to 150 meters in optimal conditions
- Vertical swiveling camera
- Camera unit with built in night light
- 5 melodies, remote selection played through camera speaker
- Wall mountable
- Mains or battery power operation
- Monitor unit: 69x33x122mm
- Charger: 96x78x40mm
- Camera unit: 90x97x138mm
- Monitor unit: approx. 116g
- Camera unit: 129g (without rechargeable batteries/charger)
Watch & Care V120 £118.80 & with the PTV Vibration Pad £130 from: www.actiononhearingloss.org.uk/shop