Nokia has unveiled their latest device in its Asha family, the Nokia Asha 210, which will be available in Single or a Dual Sim version, which allow you to switch between sim cards without having to turn the phone off, that’s thanks to Nokia’s exclusive EasySwap technology
The Nokia Asha 210 has a QWERTY keyboard and a dedicated WhatsApp button for fast access to instant messaging. Combined that with Facebook & Twitter out of the box and support for popular email accounts such as Gmail. You are never more than a few clicks away from you friends and family.
The Nokia Asha 210 comes with a 2MP camera that can be accessed through a dedicated hardkey even when the keypad is locked.
The new device also takes full advantage of the Nokia Xpress Browser which uses Nokia’s cloud technology to reduce data consumption by up to 90 percent, helping people enjoy more affordable Internet access. The Nokia Asha 210 also features Nokia Nearby, a web app that lets people discover points of interest such as restaurants, shopping and ATM machines close to their location.
Other key features:
- Social phonebook integration with the ability to launch WhatsApp direct from contact cards in the Phonebook
- Preloaded YouTube launcher for direct video streaming
- Chat screen notifications that keep users up-to-date on new conversations
- Single-SIM and Dual-SIM models featuring Nokia’s exclusive EasySwap technology that enables consumers to change SIM cards without having to turn off the device
- WiFi On/Off control button
- Nokia’s renowned long battery life: up to 46 days with Single-SIM and up to 24 days with Dual-SIM
The Nokia Asha 210 is available in yellow, cyan, black, magenta, and white, the Nokia Asha 210 is set for release in the second quarter of 2013 for a estimated retail price of 72 USD that’s around £50